Provides low-income and uninsured individuals living with HIV/AIDS linkage to HIV-specific medical care services, primary medical care services, monitoring labs, transportation to medical appointments, social support services, community resources, housing, intake services for other programs, Medicare Part D prescription drug plan wrap-around services, and Idaho ADAP.
CASE MANAGEMENT: Insured Medical Case Management support Services, not just for low income.
ADAP – AIDS Drug Assistance Program
Provides low-income and uninsured individuals living with HIV/AIDS access to antiretrovirals (ARVs) at no cost.
IDAGAP – Idaho AIDS Drug Assistance Program
Provides Medicare Part D prescription drug plan wrap-around services including payment for drug plan copays and coverage gap costs..
HOPWA – Housing Opportunities for Persons With AIDS/HIV
- Provides funding to help low-income persons with AIDS/HIV gain access to housing and services, with the primary goal of meeting basic needs.
- Rental assistance, supportive services (case management, psychiatric services, medical expenses, housing counseling), and short-term assistance (rental assistance and utility assistance).
- IHFA HMIS Privacy Notice
FREE HIV and HEP C Rapid Testing
- One fingerprick can test for both HIV and HEP C
- 20 minutes for results
- Please call our office to schedule an appointment: 208-665-1448
We are here to answer all of your questions. It can take up to 3 months for your body to build up enough antibodies for the HIV or HEP C virus to cause a reactive test.
CONTACT MEDICAL CARE CASE MANAGERS
- Julie Ferguson 208-665-1448
- Tain Schroeder 208-665-1448
- HOPWA and Ryan White Part B
Community Support Services and Financial Assistance Referrals